<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

I have seen the other side, and I have quite enjoyed it. I will go there again, if I have the time, money and/or energy to go. Of what am I speaking? I have no idea. If you thought you did, I recommend consulting a psychiatrist and then do exactly the opposite of what he/she says. I am feeling rather odd this evening. Perhaps it has something to do with the MSN conversation I had earlier with someone who refuses to divulge their name, but has turned out to be a communist who spends an hour and a half each morning following clues of varying difficulty to find the peanut butter. Very odd conversation indeed. I think I will go to bed now. Tomorrow will be a good day, involving much guitar playing and procrastinating (I know myself).

Summary in seven words: Complete and utter nonsense, all of it.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter