<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Well, Bishops Gaitors (the lady gaitors, of course. Everyone knows, or at least everyone who follows Bishops basketball, which now that I think about it is more likely to be a very small and isolated number of people in the grand scheme of things, or even in a lesser known, solitary scheme of something completely different.) are going to the nationals in winnipeg after their victory over Laval last night. It was a very good game (this coming from a guy who is not a sports fan in the least, basketball nearly least of all. The only reason this Sam happened to be there was that he was working the camera that was filming the game). All I can say is that I am glad I am not a referee after that game. Some of those uber old guys who just stand behind the railings, drinking beer, as if they are feeling of intolerant of wooden benches at this particular sporting event, as well as of anyone who seems to have the same relative IQ, (or the ref in their view, which was exemplified in the way at which they shouted obscenities at him at a fairly constant rate thorughout the game) can be quite harsh at times.

Now if anyone finds my gratuitous use of brackets distastefull/unnecessary/otherwise, he/she can tell me about it and I will do everything in my power to completely ignore every word/idea that was spoken/typed/otherwise conveyed.

If anyone doesn't like my gratuitous use of /'s in the previous paragraph, they are again quite welcome to tell me about it, however the same rules/conditions (or otherwise) do apply.

Summary in seven words: Lady gaitors won. Yes, yes they did.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter