<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

Very well, since no one took me up on the offer of defining the word psychosasic for the previoulsy undetirmined prize of infinite billion dollars or $texas (yes, you heard me, texas with a dollar sign), I hadn't decided yet, I will now spoil the whole mystery of the word once and for all, and since no one is reading anyways, I don't feel like I am spoiling a secret so much as muttering to myself about gardening or something equally mundane. Psychosasic is a term used by Dirk Gently's character in his own holistic detective agency, a work by the late Douglas Adams, that means absolutely nothing at all. If you have not heard of him, you have now and should immediately read one of his books, and if you don't like them, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you might be clinically dead.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter