<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

For anyone out there who doesn't know of the band called Dispatch, you must go out and listen to their music immediately. At the risk of sounding like a complete moron, which by the way is how I am feeling today, I would even go as far to say that they are the best band out there regardless of personal taste. I know that is not a very intelligent, and probably not even close to accurate thing to say, however, as I have previously stated, I am not feeling particularly intelligent at the moment and so feel it my duty to act as such. Also, if you play guitar, their music is very fun to play, especially their song Born Normal (thank you Ettienne for pointing it out to me on your blog as I had not heard that one before) which I am currently learning. Among their other greats: The General, Flying Horses, Cover This, Open Up (a favorite sing-along song of mine), Questioned Apocalypse, Time Served and Walk With You, to list a few. There is something there for everyone, except for those who don't like music with actual skill behind it. That probably sounded really callous, pretentious and in all other ways snooty, but all I was saying is that they are really talented and I would be lucky to have half the talent of their guitarist and/or vocalist (which I ordinarily am not, but hey, why exclude?).

Summary in seven words: If you don't like Dispatch, keep quiet.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter